Every week, we feature fresh job listings for search marketers, so make sure to bookmark this page and check back every Friday. If you’re looking to hire, please submit your listing here — please note that we will not post listings without a salary range.
Junior SEO Specialist (Growth) @ Weights & Biases (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $55-65k/yr
- Assist in onsite optimization of a highly technical website related to machine learning. This ranges from the standard title, description, and heading optimization to structuring content for optimal exposure.
- Assist with content strategy research, including keywords, topical relevance, and more.
SEO Specialist (Content) @ Outpace SEO (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $50-65k/yr
- Develop and implement content-related SEO strategy.
- Research and identify SEO lead-generating opportunities through content
.SEO Content Specialist @ Ten Speed (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $50-60k/yr
- Create detailed, data-driven SEO content briefs for clients.
- Collaborate directly with editors on content briefs, on-page optimization, and other SEO/content marketing strategies.
Content Strategist + Editor @ Black & White Zebra (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65-90k/yr
- Facilitating the production of multiple pieces of new content per week per site.
- Significantly increasing organic traffic to the site(s) through strategic content planning.
Demand Generation Manager @ Premier Group Recruitment (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $120-150k/yr
- Own the strategy, execution, and tracking of digital channels (e.g., SEO, SEM, Social, Display, Video, Webinars and Email) to achieve pipeline goals.
- Collaborate with the content team to develop compelling assets delivered via multiple formats for each step of the customer acquisition funnel.
SEO Manager @ CopyPress (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $60k/yr
- Overseeing SEO training for two teams, offering support and training to new/existing employees.
- Offering strategic direction and business planning for the SEO team.
PPC Specialist @ AdCellerant (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $42.37-95k/yr
- Develop keyword lists and ad copy for search campaigns.
- Create and manage new paid search campaigns in Google Ads and/or Bing Ads
Senior Paid Search Manager @ Kingpin Communications (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70-90k/yr
- Assist the Global Head of Paid Search in the day-to-day management of accounts.
- Manage the day-to-day housekeeping by running, optimizing, and analyzing paid search campaigns across Google and Bing.
Senior Manager, Growth Marketing @ Allstate Insurance
- Salary: $145-165k/yr
- Expertise development and implementation of complex marketing programs, including analyzing research/data inputs, developing marketing strategy plans, and determining and allocating resources required. Oversee all elements through completion, measurement and post-program analysis.
- Provide direction for the planning and implementation of conversion and retention marketing, offering solutions and recommendations to marketing leadership and business partners through formal and informal communication that is persuasive, thoughtful, and collaborative.
PPC Specialist @ CyberTheory (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $50-70k/yr
- Launch and optimize various PPC campaigns.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Marketing team to close gaps and complete tasks as needed.
- Salary: $48-50k/yr
- Perform keyword research based on trends, target audiences, patterns, and competitor analysis.
- Extract insight from data, identify relevant trends, and provide proactive recommendations to reach client marketing goals.
Social Media Coordinator @ GlobalGiving (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $50k/yr
- Manage the day-to-day operation of social media channels.
- Create content that drives engagement and grows audiences.
Digital Marketing Specialist @ New American Funding (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $65-85k/yr
- Collaborate with design team on writing and implementing advertising copy for display/search ads, landing pages, video and positioning to ensure brand standards and accuracy.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to produce, monitor, and optimize multiple digital campaigns.
Supervisor, Paid Search @ Rain the Growth Agency (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $85-120k/yr
- Facilitate the planning, research & implementation of search campaigns from start to finish, including the coordination and report delivery on campaign results (on a weekly/monthly/quarterly basis).
- Strategize with existing and new clients to grow their business alongside Cross-Channel planners and Account Leads.
Senior B2B Messaging Consultant and Content Writer @ Tribyl, Inc. (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $70-90k/yr
- Train customers (B2B product marketers) on Tribyl’s messaging taxonomy and message-writing guidelines. Guide customers through the message development process. Provide regular written and verbal feedback.
- Address messaging gaps by reviewing existing marketing materials and online sources. Extract, edit, and synthesize messaging/positioning statements.
E-Commerce PPC Specialist @ SANDOW (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $55-65k/yr
- Plan and execute E-Commerce PPC campaigns on behalf of Agency clients (both B2B and B2C), including Search campaigns, Display campaigns, Native Campaigns, Video Campaigns, Audio Campaigns, and Shopping campaigns.
- Optimize throughout the campaign lifecycle (keyword planning and enhancements, bid strategy experimentation, audience testing, ad testing, etc.)
Senior SEO Strategist @ The SEO Department (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $90-110k/yr
- Developing, articulating, and implementing a comprehensive SEO strategic plan for clients which is consistent with their broader client goals & objectives.
- Acting as the primary point person for all client service-related aspects of the project, such as: being the primary POC for all accounts, developing exceptional relationships with the clients, preparing and delivering all work and deliverables, planning for & running meetings, ensuring project plans stay on track, and all other associated areas of project management.
SEO & Editorial Lead @ Teal (U.S. remote)
- Salary: $120-150/yr
- Oversee editorial, technical and off-page SEO efforts with support from freelancers and agencies where necessary.
- Develop an editorial content calendar based on business goals and thorough keyword research.
Get the daily newsletter search marketers rely on.