We have scoured the internet for the most communicative WordPress themes. Some of the themes in this list are designed for dentist websites, while others are suitable for dental, medical, or general use.
Each represents an approachable design, includes ease of use and beautiful elements ready to make your dental website stand out.
- Building a dentist website with WordPress
- Finding the right dentist theme
- What to look for in WordPress dentist themes
- The best free and premium WordPress dentist themes
- Which WordPress dentist theme should you use?
Building a dentist website with WordPress
When building your website, selecting a platform that suits the technical skills available at your disposal, the budget, and the business needs is essential.
For most dental businesses, most of your time and resources are likely to be better spent offering services to your patients. You probably don’t want to shift your whole focus to building a website.
This is where WordPress comes in.
Here are some of the benefits of using WordPress to build your dental website.
- Powerful and easy to use – WordPress is free, powerful, and most of all beginner-friendly. It offers thousands of free and premium themes for various purposes and includes a block editor called Gutenberg to help you create a website without needing any coding skills.
- Easy to update – WordPress offers an intuitive backend that lets you update your website quickly by simply editing text as you do in Word documents. The platform itself and its themes and plugins are also updated regularly.
- Availability of plugins and addons to add more features to the website – Extend the features of your theme, add new features to your website or improve existing features with premium ones. It’s all possible with WordPress plugins.
WordPress can be highly flexible. But before you get started, you need to get the perfect dental website themes.
Let’s jump right into finding the best WordPress dentist themes.
Finding the right dentist theme
You will likely have found that there aren’t as many WordPress dentist themes as there are for other niches.
You have several options:
1. You can search further to find attractive WordPress dentist themes
2. You can customize a multipurpose theme to suit your needs
3. You can hire a web developer to design a bespoke website
You can select one of the ten best WordPress dentist themes from the list
Each of the themes listed below represents the highest quality design in your niche. Each will be fully responsive so it will work on all screens, be approachable and be user-friendly.
Most premium themes will be compatible with drag and drop page builders. They will be designed to make it as simple as possible to create or customize a web page without having to touch a single line of code.
What to look for in WordPress dentist themes
There are some key features every dentist template should include.
- Responsive design – All dentist websites have to be responsive. With over half the world accessing the web using mobile, reaching out through mobile is essential. A responsive theme ensures it happens.
- Customization – Customization is the heart of any website for any niche. For dentist websites, easy customization benefits you because it will make it easy to add content, images and features, remove them and design a website for your specific needs.
- Appointment forms – If you’re looking to attract visitors, showcase services, and present yourself, having a booking appointment form helps. You can add them using WordPress plugins but having a built-in form is more convenient.
- Location map and contact information – A location map and contact form on a dental website is a necessity for new patients and something every website should include.
- Dentist-specific elements – The advantage of having a website for your dentist is more than just giving an online presence. You can do much more using blogs, resources, testimonials, specialization and service elements on your website.
The best free and premium WordPress dentist themes
Here’s the list of WordPress dentist themes that we think deliver on their promises. A mix of premium and free themes covers most design styles.
We hope you find something you’ll want to use there. If you’re in a rush, look at the table below to find the top 5 WordPress themes that best fit your needs.
|Theme name||Pricing||Our Rating|
|Astra||Free / From $49 per year|
|OceanWP||Free / From $35 per year|
|Dentalia||Premium – $69 per year|
|Neve||Free / From $69 per year|
|Divi||Premium – $89 per year|
The theme works with Elementor, Brizy, Beaver Builder drag and drop page builders and Gutenberg to make page creation fast and simple. You don’t need any coding knowledge, just pick an element, drag it into place, set the color, size, and content, and you’re good to go.
Astra has a dedicated dentist theme that reflects all those qualities a good dentist website requires. A responsive page, fantastic colors and fonts, appointment forms, contact information, and the opportunity to customize it to suit your website.
The Dental Clinic template provides a friendly design with an engaging blue full background image with an appointment form and content section.
The design unfolds to show various areas on the site, covering most of what you’ll want to communicate alongside a booking form, and contact information.
This simple but very effective theme delivers everything you would expect to build a beautiful website.
Health & Wellness
The Health & Wellness template is bright and breezy and uses a descriptive image and description to communicate what the website is all about.
After that intro is a content and testimonials section to tell your story, describe your services, and showcase client reviews. Designed specifically for a dentist, you can see how it works for all kinds of health and wellness websites.
Pros of Astra:
- Wide range of professional-looking themes for dentists
- Works with drag and drop page builders
- Includes everything you need to build a website
- Fast loading pages
- Fully responsive
Cons of Astra:
- Choosing between the many high-quality themes may be a challenge
Astra has a free and a premium version starting from $49 per year.
OceanWP is a responsive multipurpose WordPress theme with many pre-built website demos that fit the needs of any business niche. Its beginner-friendly theme makes it easy to get your website up and to running.
The theme is compatible with many page builders such as Elementor, WPBakery, Beaver Builder and Divi.
The one great thing about OceanWP is its flexibility to be customized the way you want. You can quickly start with one click demo import and launch a fully optimized website in minutes.
Pros of OceanWP:
- Beginner-friendly theme
- Clean and responsive design
- Easy customization
- Lightweight theme with fast loading pages
- Follow best SEO practices
Cons of OceanWP:
- The free version of the theme has limited features
The theme has a free and premium version starting from $35 per year.
Dentalia is a highly customizable WordPress theme suitable for dentists and other medical service websites.
The theme has everything you need to build an attractive website for your practice. It offers a fully responsive template with a modern and clean design, unlimited color options, and easy to use page builder.
You can build a fully-fledged website with no coding knowledge required using Dentalia.
Pros of Dentalia:
- Easy to use
- One click demo import option
- No coding knowledge required
- Responsive and mobile friendly
- Hundreds of medical elements to add to the website
Cons of Dentalia:
- There’s no free version
It is a premium theme costing $69 per year.
Zakra is a multipurpose WordPress theme with free and premium versions offering professionally designed one-click installable starter templates.
You have the complete flexibility to customize every element of the website. The theme functions well with any page builder and is tailor-made for Elementor for added convenience.
It is an SEO friendly theme optimized for mobile performance offering a great experience to userse. Zakra is translation ready and integrates seamlessly with most WordPress plugins.
Pros of Zakra:
- Lightweight and loads fast
- Awesome sections and elements
- Completely customizable
- 100% responsive
- SEO optimized and compatible with SEO plugins
Cons of Zakra:
- Limited starter templates
Zakra offers free and premium versions starting to form $69 per year.
Neve is a multipurpose WordPress theme that is fast, easily customizable, and highly extendable. It is a lightweight theme that works perfectly for your dentist’s website.
You can easily customize the theme to fit the needs of your website with an easy drag and drop page builder and hundreds of elements.
It is an SEO optimized theme which can contribute to higher rankings in Google search results. While most themes are responsive and mobile-friendly, Neve is designed to be genuinely mobile-first.
Pros of Neve:
- Fast and easily customizable
- SEO friendly
- WooCommerce compatible
- Compatible with most page builders
- Translation ready
Cons of Neve:
- The free version of the theme has limited customization options
Neve has a free and a premium version starting at $69 per year.
GeneratePress is a multipurpose WordPress theme with a free and premium version that can be used for just about any niche. The theme is lightweight and built for speed and performance, ideal when speed is everything.
It allows you to create an optimized website enhancing user experience and search engine rankings.
The theme offers professionally designed templates and an extensive library of fantastic website elements. You can tweak the templates and content to suit your website needs and launch your website quickly.
Pros of GeneratePress:
- Fully responsive theme
- Supports all major WordPress page builders
- Total control over the layout
- East customization
- Excellent support
Cons of GeneratePress:
- Limited features available in the free version
GeneratePress has a free and a premium version costing $59 per year.
Avada is a popular premium WordPress theme with a frontend live visual editor and a backend builder. The theme offers a custom drag and drop builder and an impressive number of starter templates. You can simply install the template with one click and customize the website using the page builder.
The theme helps you edit the site elements as you need. It is a responsive, SEO-friendly theme designed to build a website that stands out.
Pros of Avada:
- Impressive website templates
- 120+ design and website elements
- Several premium plugins integrated
- Completely responsive
- Excellent support
Cons of Avada:
- The theme has no free version
It is a premium theme costing $60 per year.
Divi is a powerful premium WordPress theme that’s more than just a theme. It comes integrated with Divi builder, allowing you to create a professional website without any code. The theme has several predesigned layouts and templates to kickstart your online journey.
Divi removes any resource that’s not required ensuring that your website loads fast and enhances user experience resulting in better scores on search engines. The theme is 100% responsive, ensuring your website appears great across devices.
Pros of Divi:
- Fully responsive
- 100% customizable
- Drag and drop page builder
- Real-time previews
- SEO optimized
Cons of Divi:
- The theme is only available as part of a bundle and not as an individual theme
Divi is a premium theme costing $89 per year.
Betheme is a popular multipurpose premium theme with over 650+ pre-built website templates. You can get started by installing the demos in one click. The theme offers easy customization with a number of pre-built elements to select from to build your website the way you want.
The theme is highly responsive and optimized for SEO to deliver outstanding performance. Building a website is fast and easy with BeTheme builder which comes integrated with the theme.
Pros of BeTheme:
- 650+ pre-built website templates
- 50+ BeTheme elements and pre-built websites
- WooCommerce integration
- 100% responsive theme
- Built-in mega menu
Cons of BeTheme:
- The theme has quite a learning curve
It is a premium theme available on ThemeForest, costing $59.
Enfold is a simple, user-friendly WordPress theme that’s easy to set up and comes with several multipurpose layouts to help you quickly build a website.
The theme offers several impressive features, including a drag and drop page builder, responsive and retina-ready layout, one-click demo import, outstanding customer support, and more to build your website as you like.
You can build a stunning dentist website with features like pleasing effects and advanced element positioning, animation, slideshows, and background parallax effects.
Pros of Enfold:
- Clean, beautiful, and flexible
- Responsive theme with SEO optimization
- eCommerce ready
- Translation ready
- Hundreds of elements
Cons of Enfold:
- The theme has no free version
The theme costs $59 per year.
Which WordPress dentist theme should you use?
Every single template in this list of WordPress dentist themes is worth checking out. We searched high and low for the best options out there and filtered repeatedly until we came up with 10 of the best WordPress dentist themes.
Each is worth trying, but a couple of them stand out.
Astra stands out for its dedicated dentist templates and the sheer number of other demo themes that could be transformed for use by any business. Page builder support and compatibility with most WordPress plugins makes it one of the best.
We also think Divi stands out. It’s attractive, flexible, and includes most elements within the demo that the average dentist website would need.
Finally, we think Dentalia is worthy of mention. It tops our list of dentist WordPress themes because of the quality of design and support it offers. The theme is built to fit the needs of dentist websites, so the integrated features and elements are useful for making a website.
This list of WordPress dentist themes contains what, according to us, are the best around. Each has been carefully selected because of its great demo templates, flexibility, ease of use, and perhaps all three!
We hope you found inspiration in our list. Remember, if a theme doesn’t have a feature you’re looking for, you may be able to add it with a WordPress plugin!
So, which according to you is the best theme to create a dentist website? Are you using any of these themes on your website? Do let us know in the comments below.