Whether you work for an accounting firm or run your own, you will need a website at some point to represent your brand online. And if you’re not savvy in web design, this could seem like a difficult task – or an expensive one.
However, you can easily build an effective website using an accounting firm theme for WordPress yourself.
Accountancy WordPress themes offer designs, layouts, and specific features that fulfill the needs of accountants and financial professionals without a need for understanding code or broader design principles.
Today, we’ll be discussing the best account themes for WordPress, as well as what to look for in a theme, so you can make a selection and start building a site for your firm immediately.
- Why should you consider an accounting firm theme?
- What to look for in the best accounting themes?
- What are the best accountancy WordPress themes?
- Summary of WordPress themes for accountants
Why should you consider an accounting firm theme?
You should consider an accounting firm theme for your WordPress site for a variety of reasons.
Here are a few that are relevant to most accountants:
- Simplifies website building. WordPress themes take the guesswork out of the design process. Many accounting themes are very “open and go” and allow you to input your content and publish quickly.
- Saves time and effort. Since you’re not bogged down with code or technically complex tasks, you can launch your new website much faster.
- A professional design is in reach at a reduced budget. WordPress themes offer professional designs and features at a fraction of the price it would cost you to hire a designer to create a custom build.
What to look for in the best accounting themes?
There are a few key features to look for when trying to select the best accounting theme for your situation.
Here are a few aspects to consider:
- A design that suits the financial/corporate sector.
- Booking feature to accept appointments.
- Robust customization options for meeting your brand’s needs.
Beyond that, you should also look for a theme that has pre-built layouts for your site’s core pages (About, Contact, Blog, and any product and service pages you might need).
What are the best accountancy WordPress themes?
With all caveats and introductions out of the way, let’s get down to our compiled list of the best accountancy WordPress themes currently available. But first, here’s a quick look at our top 5 themes out of the collection:
|WordPress theme||Pricing||Our rating|
|Astra||Free / Starts from $49||5|
Our very own Astra WordPress theme is a popular option for building websites of all kinds. It offers a wide range of compatibility with top page builders like Elementor, Beaver Builder, and Brizy for seamless site creation.
It’s also SEO-friendly, includes WooCommerce compatibility, and offers numerous design and customization options for building an accounting website that works with your brand, style, and personality.
Pros of Astra
- Very user-friendly
- Compatible with top page builder plugins and Gutenberg
- Speed optimized for top performance
- Tons of customization, layout, and design options
- Loaded with pre-built templates for every industry
Cons of Astra
- Vast array of customization options could be overwhelming for beginners
There’s a free version of Astra available plus premium plans with pricing that starts at $49 per year.
If you’re looking for a theme that was designed for accountants from the get-go, the aptly-named Accounting is a good choice. This WordPress theme comes with 10 demos and offers a wide range of customization options for adding custom styles to text, color palettes, headers, footers, and more.
Pros of Accounting
- 10 demos
- Compatibility with WPBakery page builder
- Theme options panel
- Numerous layout options
- WooCommerce compatibility
Cons of Accounting
- Layout and designs are a bit repetitive
A single site license for Accounting is $59 on ThemeForest.
Avada is a robust WordPress theme that serves as a website builder and comes with 80+ pre-built website designs to help you get started quickly. One of these templates is an accountant-specific design that offers a modern and minimal aesthetic that includes features for highlighting services, news, and calls to action.
Pros of Avada
- Built-in website builder
- 80+ pre-built website templates
- 120+ design elements for customization
- An accountant specific template
- eCommerce integration
Cons of Avada
- All-encompassing feature set might be a lot for newbies to process
A single site license for Avada costs $60.
Another option for accounting and finance-theme websites is the Finance theme as it was designed with financial and brokerage sites in mind. It comes with several demos that you can install with one click as well as a variety of options for creating interesting typography and page loading animations.
Pros of Finance
- 12 pre-built demos
- Page transition effects
- A customizable quote calculator
- Includes the Visualizer plugin for creating Google Charts
- Comes with the Bold Builder
Cons of Finance
- Lacks some of the in-depth customization options other themes on this list have
A single site license for the Finance accounting theme is $69 on ThemeForest.
Consultancy is another accounting WordPress theme that’s workable for anyone in the financial sector. It’s easy to set up and offers a decent range of features, a responsive design and communicative support so you can launch your site quickly.
Pros of Consultancy
- Comes with $450 worth of premium stock images
- Compatible with Beaver Builder
- Page transitions and loading effects
- WooCommerce integration
- Comes with Revolution Slider
Cons of Consultancy
- Doesn’t offer as many customizations as other themes featured here
A regular site license for this theme is $79 on ThemeForest.
Jevelin is a multipurpose, responsive WordPress theme that can be used for building any kind of business website, including those intended for the financial sector. This theme is ready for use with WPBakery Builder and supports live drag and drop page building for easier editing.
Pros of Jevelin
- 40+ demos
- One-click installation
- WooCommerce compatible
- Drag and drop page building
- Includes Slider Revolution
Cons of Jevelin
- Not accounting-specific but can easily be customized for a finance-themed website
A single site license for Jevelin is available from ThemeForest for $29.
If you’re concerned with customization options and performance, the Sway WordPress theme would be a great choice for your accounting firm. This theme comes with more options than you’ll know what to do with, plus it is performance-optimized so you can expect speedy loading times and improved SEO.
Pros of Sway
- Comes with 300+ template blocks
- Includes 45+ pre-built and ready-to-use websites
- One-click demo importing
- Includes the WPBakery Page Builder
- Full theme options panel
Cons of Sway
- Tremendous number of customizations could be daunting for new designers
Sway is currently available on ThemeForest for $38.
PrimeInvest is a modern WordPress theme that can be used to build any corporate, consulting, or financial website, including those for accountants and accounting firms. It includes features specific to the financial sector, including pages, layouts, and elements designed to serve financial services customers.
Pros of PrimeInvest
- One-click demo importing
- Compatible with Elementor
- Comes with Slider Revolution
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Includes video tutorials for easier setup
Cons of PrimeInvest
- Doesn’t include as many demos and elements for customization as other themes listed here
You can purchase PrimeInvest for $69 on ThemeForest.
Corzo is a high-quality WordPress theme designed with businesses and financial advisors in mind. It comes with a whole slew of customization options designed for creating powerfully rich websites quickly including color pickers and page builder compatibility.
Pros of Corzo
- Includes the GoodLayers Page Builder
- Unlimited options and a powerful theme options panel
- One-click demo importer
- Block syncing and reusable elements
- 22 header layouts
Cons of Corzo
- May include features that those looking for a simple website don’t need
A single site license for the Corzo theme is available from ThemeForest for $64.
Another WordPress theme worth considering for your accounting firm is Finvision, which offers all the features an accounting or financial advisor would need to create a stunning website. It offers a multitude of design and layout options for best promoting your services to potential clients.
Pros of Finvision
- Boxes and wide layout options
- WooCommerce compatibility
- Includes free fonts and icons
- Parallax sections
- Predefined color schemes
Cons of Finvision
- Limited demo options
The Finvision WordPress theme is available with a single site license from ThemeForest for $59.
The GrowUp WordPress theme is an ideal choice for accountants and financial advisors, providing all the features you need to present your services in a stylish and intuitive way. It supports unlimited colors, parallax backgrounds, and includes over 1000 icons.
Pros of GrowUp
- 6 homepage designs
- Several inner page designs
- Support for charts, graphs, calculators, and finance widgets
- Compatible with Mailchimp
- Includes Contact Form 7 support
Cons of GrowUp
- Lacks some of the multipurpose functions of other themes listed here
The GrowUp WordPress theme is currently priced at $49 on ThemeForest for a single site license.
Hopefully this collection of WordPress themes for accountants will help you on your way to building an eye-catching website for your agency, firm, or sole-proprietorship. If you’re looking for a robust all-in-one solution, Astra is a solid choice. If you want something that offers specific accounting or finance features, Avada or Finance are good options. Or if you want something that’s a bit more multipurpose, Sway serves up lots of potential.
No matter which accounting theme you choose, there’s no time like the present to get started designing your next project.